Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: going bare bottomed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder if anyone could go just two weeks without buying anything from Asia.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can and I will...no cheating...be honest if you by a product made outside of the usa..of course we don't know everything made ..but least give it a try.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    throwing away all my Hanes....the company shut down their plant in NC and is following all the others to Asia...let the Asians buy their underware..I won't..I also will not shave my legs if razor blades get more expensive...just call me mumrilla

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't wear underware... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guess you better check that dildo you just bought Rae...I bet that is made in Taiwan. They must think we are some pretty sick tickets! LMAO.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do you have any idea how many hairs you lose off your body a day...*freeeeee falllllinggg*...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •